Monday 15 December 2014

Santa Baby

I've been collecting a beautiful and utterly Fabulada assortment of festive, retro and downright bonkers Christmas decor to inspire you on to gorgeous and glittery festivities. Everything from retro reindeer to Dalek trees. Which reminds me, this week my best friend called me from Vlad Tepes Strasse (Dracula Street) in Transylvania, as he promised, just to make me Undead jealous. I asked him if he had garlic. He replied, 'Why do I need a Dalek?' I'll forgive him this once, as forces beyond nature may have been interfering with reception. 
Anyway. Christmas! Pin Ups and Pasties! Shut up and get on with it, woman. 





Mid Century Modern perfection
Who remembers these?
Sugar swizzle sticks in champagne
The Essex version...ah, memories
Bear tree madness
The Lego tree
Betsey Johnson's pink tree this year in New York
The Dalek tree
Coming your way, Godzilla

Merry Christmas, cherubs, love from Fabulada!!

No comments:

Post a Comment