Friday 4 April 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to masterful, brave and bold use of color! 
Pink Love by Fabulada
Along the way of the Fabulada blog there will be some sprinklings from myself and also from rooms around the web that have knocked my socks off with color combinations to die for and fall in love with; funky, cool, crazy, quirky, sumptuous, rich, lush color.I may have a sneaking passion for pink and aquamarine...

...but embrace all comers. 

I just know it when I see it - if it makes me gasp in admiration, it's in. Like whoever put this utterly fabulada vintage inspired room together here:

I want to live here. Actually, I'd settle for kissing the feet of its creator. 
Let's get busy - I hope you get inspired to carry color forward yourself and you find encouragement here!


No comments:

Post a Comment