Saturday 19 April 2014

Hot Pink Love

It had to come to the hot pink. It cannot be avoided. Guilty of liberal use (and over-use on occasion...possibly...) in my decorating adventures, but hey. It's just such damn fun.  It's quite brave too - it's no half measure and requires firm commitment and a complete lack of giving a flying *^"* over what anyone else thinks. But it does make a statement. 
Now, if I were to admit it, there are colors I don't like. Loathe, even. Lime green, acid yellow, brown (unless used in Art Deco wood) and orange. If someone did me a secret room makeover and used any of those colors, I'd have a fit. It wouldn't even be the next morning with the paint brush, it'd be the next minute. However, there is one way I rather like orange - teamed with hot pink. It's so Sixties. I have an Agent Provocateur ensemble in just that combination, and it's Baroque Sixties Fab. Stops there though. Not having it in my house elsewhere.
Romp with me through the wilds of hot pink, why doncha? 

The inimitable Eaton House Studios. I have to admit to personally egging this on wholeheartedly. I've spent months here, unwilling to drag myself away from all the fabulousness. You can stay there too if you like. It's an hotel.

Just yes, Eaton House. Heaven.

A donated painting from Fabulada to honor the awesomeness!

Eaton House rose ceiling rose. Brilliance!

 Or...just use a shot of it to boldly go. Like this here:


No self restraint at all. Well done there! 

My own insanity in the pink department. Yes, this is where I sleep. In case you can't tell, the bedding is covered in ruby sparkles too. Why? Because I'm shy and retiring.


Love the bed..the lamps..not so much. Pop inspired though! 
 Here

Yes, yes, yes, people! Hell yes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment