Saturday 7 June 2014

Take It As Red

Yes, you can use red in your house, stop being such a wuss. Go large with it. I'll prove it to you that it looks amazing. Pictures credited here plus connect with me for a shed load more Fabulada reds.

Telephone box red in an urban loft, London. Tell you what I really like; it's plywood, but in painting it they've given the wood grain a Moire feel that's actually very interesting. Well done there!
A deck on the deck! Fantastic color choice for it! source
Contemporary red with white. Really dynamic. London style
Not seen a red claw foot bath before, but it definitely zaps the room to life. 
A mix of woolly, homely blankets and pillows beckons for a bit of reading and a sly afternoon nap.  found
Saying hell no to the zebra rug but definitely yes to this luxury splash of burgundy in London. 
A cozy Boho corner of North West London is home to this eclectic mix with sumptuous reds. 
A weakness for Deco curves, in vintage leather, has me lusting after these beauties. They're just superb. 
Red velvet gets me every time, particularly if it comes in a form as brilliant as these chairs. found

Curvaceous oneness at The Penguin House. Picked the perfect Egg chair for it too.Uncanny match.
Echoes of the Far East re-imagined in a thoroughly modern way. London style
 I'd almost be persuaded to chuck my red leather bed for this velvet one. Seriously cool.  source
Classic Ant chairs with vivid red glass.What an inspired combo.  source
My dream chair. Ridiculously cute. Let. Me. Have.
 The real deal. One of six pairs made. 
How decorative is this fab fridge?! I guess you could DIY something similar though.
Memories wallpaper from PIP Studios. I adore their stuff.
Red rose mural from maxitendance.com
 The red of our youth...Camden Palace interior, London. 
 Look! A little rose filament bulb! Shine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment