Friday 11 April 2014

It's All Over Now, Baby Blue

I could rhapsodize about the combinations this color works with, I actually get excited beyond reason about my new fad for teaming it with silver or gold but you can't fault it for a fallback with limitless variations. 

This beast of a fridge would fabulada up any kitchen and inspire a whole decor to match. 


But, you say, isn't baby blue a nursery color? I'll tell you what it makes me think of...
This:

This:

...and these:
 Here
I've never gotten over the night of a Hollywood vintage pajama party where one of the prizes was a pair of these. I won life-size plastic poodles instead. Still in mourning. 

So using baby blue in a room is boudoir, not baby. Like this: Oooh! 
 

This stunner: 
(Delighted to add source if anyone knows)

Or this insanity:

And some of my own velvet insanity:


The shoes, again with the shoes! 

Which makes me think of Hollywood powder blue satin sheets and bedding, like this: 


Right. I'm off to a satin bed in a marabou bed jacket with a box of chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment